Girl with birthday cupcake

Feeding Services Resource Links

Normal Sequence of Oral Motor Development


Pediatric Dysphagia

Feeding Services

Does your child need Feeding Therapy?


A speech language pathologist (SLP) is a trained professional who evaluates and treats children who have difficulty with speech, language, oral motor, and feeding disorders.



What does Feeding Therapy address?